Church of Flint!
Thank you for visiting our Website. It is our hope and prayer that you join us in worship whenever possible.
We give smiles for they are refreshing, Godly hugs because they are liberating, and choose to speak the positive instead of the negative. We're endeavoring to promote words that are pure, honest, just and lovely; establishing an atmosphere of love and truth, thus creating the "Refuge Experience."
Tue-Fri ...… 9AM - 6PM
3rd Sunday 11am
The family of Refuge is committed to sharing the love of God by Preaching the Way, Teaching the Truth, and worshipping the Life of Jesus Christ- thus making disciples of all mankind without bias.
Refuge Temple Church of Flint (RTCOF) has seven (7) core values. These are the values that define our conduct:
- A devoted love for Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior
- An absolute reliance upon the person of the Holy Spirit
- A constant communion with Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit
- A spiritual/platonic love for my fellow man that will allow me to be who I am supposed to be in their life
- A profound need to make contributions in society that will circulate harmony, peace, and holiness in the earth
- A holistic approach to living and building family which includes rest, recreation, work and worship
- A whole-hearted attitude in serving God and man for a sense of accomplishment
Vision: "Knowing Jesus to make Him Known"
We endeavor to be a multi-cultural, multi-faceted ministry church impacting the communities within our locale and abroad. We will continually empower families by helping people to understand who they are, live spiritually enriching lives, and give their real transformed selves to the work of Jesus Christ.
We are a Christ-Centered Family Church
moving upward in Apostolic Authority & forward in Kingdom Power!
4400 W Carpenter Rd
Flint, MI 48504
Refuge Temple Church of Flint 2018
Church of Flint